How Bupa Arabia measured
BUPA ARABIA ACHIEVED
Bupa Arabia is the largest health insurance company in Saudi Arabia offering a wide range of Health Insurance products for Corporate, SME, Travel, and Family segments. Bupa Arabia is the only insurance company which has been growing for past 10 years both in terms of top line and bottom line.
Bupa joined hands with Survey2Connect in 2019. They used the platform to capture, analyze, track, and act on customer feedback. This helped them getting deep, meaningful customer insights in real time.
Bupa also implemented ‘Enterprise Feedback Management‘ system with help of Survey2Connect. This enabled reaching out to the customer at various touchpoints and having a closed loop feedback system.
- To reach out to the customers throughout the journey across different touchpoints including interactions with 3rd parties hospitals (inpatients, out patients), agents etc.
- To reach out dissatisfied customers within 48hours to understand their issues and resolve them in quick span.
- Automated and personalised feedback messages within 24 hours of interaction.
- Implemented close loop feedback system which helped in reaching out to customers within 48 hrs thorough closed monitoring and measuring it against a KPI.
- Able to track and analyze CX at various channels and reaching out to dis satisfied customers on daily basis.
- Further insights were fed to improve processes and policies Able to reach 1.0 million customer in 2019, and gather rich data from over 250000 surveys Internal operations improved through open ended comments